So, rising seniors, what are you waiting for? Students can (and should!) get started on their essays now.
Common Application Prompts
Do you (the student) need help writing an essay that will improve your admissions odds?
Contact us today! We will guide you through everything you need to know about writing a great college application essay.
Writing a Compelling College Essay in 1-Day!
Our 1-day course (5 hours, with 30 minute break included) will include:
- What admissions officers are looking for in the essay
- How to pick a compelling essay topic
- Topics students should never write about
- Common mistakes to avoid
- How to use humor and anecdotes
- How to wow admissions officers with a great opening (with examples)
- How to approach each common application prompt
- How to write a great "Why Here" essay (for Supplemental Applications)
- How to write about a weakness or failure
- Brainstorming, Developing, and Editing a final draft before the end of the 1-Day Program.
- Plus, a question and answer session just for you about the process.
Student Name, High School, Home Address, Phone Number, Email Address
Credit Card Number (MC or Visa)
Name on Card
Early Registration (register before August 1 at 7pm EST): only $450
Regular Registration (begins August 2): $550
*Online courses are available, as well. Contact us for more details.
Questions? Call 646.266.6084