• Read, read, read! (novels, not comics)
• Get a set of flash cards (SAT/ACT Vocabulary) and start on them early.
• Read the newspaper.
• Visit a news website such as NY Times, CNN and read the top stories.
• Do crossword puzzles.
• Write in a journal or as much as possible.
• Solve logic puzzles.
• Answer the SAT question of the day on-line.
• Take the practice tests offered on-line or at your school .
Stephenie, having been a tutor/instructor/mentor since 1996, discovered her passion and founded Lee Academia Educational Consulting, LLC. after she left the dental and medical field. She loves teaching/mentoring and counseling her students. Her passion lies in educating others and helping them pursue their educational path. Today, certified in College Counseling and with more than 10 years of experience, Stephenie and her team continues to blog about current updated educational news and events.
Lee Academia Educational Consulting, LLC