Whether you choose to enlist the help of a private tutor, a learning center, or other tutoring program, it is crucial that you take the time to interview the prospective instructor. Ensuring he or she is the right person for the job.
Important Questions to Ask the Tutor
- What learning styles are your methods most compatible with?
- How many hours per week will you meet with my child?
- Do you specialize in any particular subject?
- Will you be available for special sessions before big tests?
- How and how often will you update me on my child's progress?